Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life’s Adventures with Stamping & Blogging!

Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to another week of challenges from Stamping and Blogging. I hope you enjoy the tour and maybe even play along. We’d love that!
Here is my card using Life’s Adventures. It is a Hostess Set from Stampin’ Up! and so cool! I just love it.
image
Here is the sketchsb69
  • I used Mossy Meadow for the Card Base 4 1/4 x 11
  • Crushed Curry 3 3/8 x 3 7/8
  • Designer Paper is 3 1/4 x 3 3/4
  • Image piece is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Watercolor Paper
I stamped the Image in Black Stazon and colored in with Markers and my Aqua Painter. So much fun!
Love the colors in the Designer Paper and used like colors in the image. Love how this little guy turned out.
Don’t you love the little dots on the banner? I think they just add a finishing touch.

Here are the supplies I used to create this card..... If I can help you with any of your stamping needs don’t hesitate to ask.
 
 
I would love it if you checked out the other Design Team Members. They always come up with the best idea. Tell them I sent you!

Thanks for stopping by!

See you next time!!



post signature

8 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh Lee, your little fox it just too cute! Great colors, I love that designer paper!

Michelle Last said...

This would be a perfect card for the man in our life, cute Mr Fox is always a winner!

Unknown said...

aw, he is so adorable, I love that you used the fall colors, (love that new designer paper), and your coloring is totally amazing!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Such a cute card!! Love the colors and the fox ! I have to resist....don't have that set. Thanks Miss Lee...Hugs from Shelagh.

Marine said...

This fox as the same color as my hair ;) ;) I love it and love your card ! Really pretty :)

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Love your foxy card Lee! It's fun with all the colors, which really brightens the sentiment. I think someone will feel better right away when they receive this.

Patrice said...

This is such a cute card, love the colour combination you have used.

Claire said...

Too cute. Mr Fox is always a winner. That DSP looks great as a background too :)